Life is going to happen – sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. The thing that separates failure and success is that you keep going — you keep trying — and you keep moving forward. Forward is the ONLY direction!
1. Be stubborn on vision but flexible on details. ~ Jeff Bezos
2. The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. ~Stephen Covey
3. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. ~ Helen Keller
4. The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. ~ Confucius
5. I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it. ~ Maya Angelou
6. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
7. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. ~ Jim Rohn
8. I don’t care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you’re never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants. ~ Zig Ziglar
9. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.~ Jim Rohn
10. You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward. ~Conrad Hall
11. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater their power to harm us. ~ Voltaire
12. If you’re only willing to do what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you’re willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy. ~ T. Harv Eker
13. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
14. Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember: the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.~ Zig Ziglar
15. Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. ~ Thomas Jefferson
16. It is very rare or almost impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view. ~ Tenzin Gyatso
17. A man is not finished when he’s defeated; he’s finished when he quits. ~ Richard M. Nixon
Hopefully, there are some quotes in here that are new to you that you can add to your motivational war chest.
Thanks for reading! If this post resonates with you be sure to click the like button below. Feel free to also share it so others may benefit from it too. And please share your favorite quotes as well in the comments below.