The easy thing is rarely the right thing. I need a reminder and maybe you do too.
1. Have a compelling response for: Why the hell am I doing this again?
2. Adopt a grateful attitude.
4. Teach somebody something that you know.
5. Leave a legacy, create something.
6. Yes someone is to blame, but you are 100% responsible for your actions and reactions. For your attitude and your apathy.
7. Either do something about it or if you can’t, shut up about it.
8. Reflect, learn and move on. Camping out is for suckers.
9. Children can do what most adults fail to do. Emulate them.
10. Eat better food that is as close to its natural state as possible.
11. Move. Then move some more and keep moving. Make it a thing.
12. Every day, find 20 seconds of insane courage and use it to get you one step closer to your dreams.
13. Don’t try to be somebody as somebody is already taken. Be fiercely and unapologetically fabulously you.
14. Use what makes you different to make it matter that you were different. Don’t waste your uniqueness.
15. Embrace fear and embrace failure. When it gets to be too much, REST. Do not quit.
16. Treat truth as the authority and not authority as the truth.
17. Don’t underestimate the power of what you passively consume, and how it effects your actions, perceptions and desires. You must read this.
18. Set a goal then create a system. Then focus on the system and not the goal.
19. You know nothing, keep learning. Socrates said that so take it up with him
20. Don’t wait to be asked, take action
21. Figure out who you are and what you want.
22. If it’s not love, don’t bother. Life’s too short and you know the rest…
23. A no-effort relationship is not a great relationship.
24. Don’t date potential. Dating potential is like dating a goal. How many of those have you failed to achieve?
25. Lack of self-worth from either partner will screw up your relationship. See #21 for reinforcement.
26. If you’re putting up with BS, your addicted. Treat the addiction.
27. You can love someone even if you don’t love yourself but it will SUCK loads, so don’t.
28. Yes, people can make you happy but if you outsource 100% of your happiness to them then get ready for the worst roller coaster ride of your life.
29. Manage your feelings, not the relationship.
30. Stop bad mouthing your ex. We know, they sucked. But you’ve got to move on. You deserve better and here’s your chance to go and get it. See #8 for reinforcement.
31. You know nothing, keep learning. Socrates said that so take it up with him.
32. Don’t wait to be picked, take action.
33. Work is going to suck sometimes. Be prepared.
35. Money is important but don’t make it the most important thing.
36. The value of credentials is going down while the cost is going up. Become a Padawan learner – A Padawan, Padawan learner, Jedi Apprentice in Basic, or Jedi in Training, referred to a Force-sensitive adolescent who had begun one-on-one instruction with a Jedi Knight or Master outside of the Jedi academy.
38. You know nothing, keep learning. Socrates said that so take it up with him
39. Never stop learning. Your skills and how you’ve used will define your career, not your title.
40. Treat your time like currency.
41. Stop working overtime and increase your productivity instead.
42. Don’t say “yes” too often.
43. Don’t say “no” too often.
44. Stop doing everything yourself and start outsourcing.
45. Divorce perfection and get in bed with excellence.
46. You cannot be on 247, 365. Make time for recovery.
47. Single-task. Focus on one thing that matters today. Master that. Then move to the next thing.
48. Get a powerful and inspiring morning routine because the way you start your day powerfully shapes how productively you live it.
49. Find your circle of genius. Find your tribe. Find those who have been there, done that and have the ‘scars’ to confirm their sacrifice.
50. Make change stick. Don’t focus on getting rid of bad habits. Replace a bad habit with a good habit that brings the same reward.
51. Eat the damn frog. It’s not going anywhere so you might as well deal with it sooner rather than later.
Do you have any to add to this list?
Thanks for reading! If this post resonates with you be sure to click the like button below. Feel free to also share it so others may benefit from it too.
Follow me on: